- Two spacious bedrooms
- Beautiful 2 story Victorian house
- One bathroom with clawfoot tub and shower
- Full kitchen
- Family room
- Dining Area
- Accommodates up to 4 people
Skeet’s Cottage is a beautiful two-story Victorian home built in 1896. It’s located in High Springs, Florida next to the Grady House bed and breakfast. It has two spacious bedrooms upstairs and one-bathroom downstairs, featuring a clawfoot tub with a shower. Guests have access to a full kitchen, a family room, a parlor and a spacious dining area. The cottage can accommodate up to four guests and requires a two-night minimum on weekends. Book your stay at Grady House Bed & Breakfast today! Breakfast is not included at the Skeet’s Cottage. *, **.
- $195/night – Weeknights
- $210/night – Weekends (Two-night minimum required) (9/21 & 9/22/2018 special rate of $175 per night)
- $395/night – Special events (Two-night minimum required)
*You may request breakfast for an additional fee of $25.00 per guest. You must call at least two days ahead of time in order to receive breakfast. This fee will be added to your bill upon arrival.
**One night stays are available during weekends for an additional $35.00 fee (not to include Special Events). This fee will be added to your bill upon arrival. You must call for the reservation.
Grady House Policies for Skeet’s Cottage
- The daily price of Skeet’s Cottage includes accommodations for four. Breakfast is not included at the Skeet’s Cottage.
- Extra person is $25.00
- A two-night minimum applies to Skeet’s Cottage on the weekend.
- Check in time is between 4 & 6 p.m. or by arrangement.
- Check out time is 11 a.m.
- Rates may increase during holidays and special events.
- Two-night minimum and special cancellation policies may be required during holidays, special events, or group reservations
- A one-night room deposit is required at time of reservation confirmed with a credit card, refundable only if you cancel seven days prior to your scheduled visit.
- All cancellations are subject to a $20 cancellation fee per room.
- All rates subject to applicable sales tax.
- For the comfort of our guests and the preservation of our house, no smoking is permitted inside buildings.
- We welcome well-behaved children 7 years of age or older in the company of thoughtful adults. Younger children are permitted at Skeet’s Cottage as long as they are in the company of thoughtful adults. Especially in our garden.
- We apologize, but we cannot accommodate pets.