- Two spacious bedrooms
- Beautiful 2 story Victorian house
- One bathroom with clawfoot tub and shower
- Full kitchen
- Family room
- Dining Area
- Accommodates up to 4 people
Skeet’s Cottage is a beautiful two-story Victorian home built in 1896. It’s located in High Springs, Florida next to the Grady House bed and breakfast. It has two spacious bedrooms upstairs and one-bathroom downstairs, featuring a clawfoot tub with a shower. Guests have access to a full kitchen, a family room, a parlor and a spacious dining area. The cottage can accommodate up to four guests and requires a two-night minimum. Book your stay at Grady House Bed & Breakfast today!
- $195/night – Weeknights
- $210/night – Weekends
- $395/night – Special events
*Breakfast is not included at the Skeet’s Cottage.
**You may request breakfast for an additional fee of $25.00 per guest.
Grady House Policies
- The daily price of Skeet’s Cottage includes accommodations for four.
- Extra person is $25.00
- A two-night minimum applies to Skeet’s Cottage.
- Check in time is between 4 & 6 p.m. or by arrangement.
- Check out time is 11 a.m.
- Rates may increase during holidays and special events.
- Two-night minimum and special cancellation policies may be required during holidays, special events, or group reservations
- A one-night room deposit is required at time of reservation confirmed with a credit card, refundable only if you cancel seven days prior to your scheduled visit.
- All cancellations are subject to a $20 cancellation fee per room.
- All rates subject to applicable sales tax.
- For the comfort of our guests and the preservation of our house, no smoking is permitted inside buildings.
- We welcome well-behaved children 7 years of age or older in the company of thoughtful adults.
- We apologize, but we cannot accommodate pets.