- Queen bed
- Adjoining parlor with daybed
- Overlooks 1st Avenue
- Private bath with claw foot tub with shower
- Accommodates 3 guests
Looking for a spacious room at a bed and breakfast in High Springs, Florida? You’re in luck! The Navy Room at Grady House Bed & Breakfast features a Queen-sized bed and a daybed in the adjoining parlor. That’s right, this charming accommodation can host up to three guests. Additional person charge is $25.
Located upstairs at the front of the house, the sitting room includes an antique armoire, daybed and a functional desk. After a busy day of sightseeing, relax in the private bath’s clawfoot tub with a shower. Book the Navy Room and see why Grady House Bed & Breakfast is a stand-out among other High Springs accommodations. *
- $155/night – Weeknights
- $165/night – Weekends (Two-night minimum required)
- $190/night – Special events (Two-night minimum required)
*One night stays are available during weekends for an additional $35.00 fee (not to include Special Events). This fee will be added to your bill upon arrival. You must call for the reservation.
Grady House Policies
- Price of the rooms in Grady House includes a full breakfast and accommodations for two.
- Extra person is $25.00
- Check in time is between 4 & 6 p.m. or by arrangement.
- Check out time is 11 a.m.
- Rates may increase during holidays and special events.
- Two-night minimum and special cancellation policies may be required during holidays, special events, or group reservations
- A one-night room deposit is required at time of reservation confirmed with a credit card, refundable only if you cancel seven days prior to your scheduled visit.
- All cancellations are subject to a $20 cancellation fee per room.
- All rates subject to applicable sales tax.
- For the comfort of our guests and the preservation of our house, no smoking is permitted inside buildings.
- We welcome well-behaved children 7 years of age or older in the company of thoughtful adults.
- We apologize, but we cannot accommodate pets.