- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all of the herbs together in a small bowl. Pour 1 tablespoon of cream into each of two ramekins.
Add 1 tablespoon butter to each ramekin. Break two eggs into each ramekin and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Then sprinkle with fresh herb mixture. Place in oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes until firm but not dry. If desired, broil briefly to melt and slightly brown cheese. Serves two.